Eventrix is a scaling and predictable JS library for state managing and centralizing application global state.
Eventrix solves the problem of sharing information between elements of the application, as well as communication between them. This open source library is suitable for both very large and small applications. Eventrix enables flexible expansion of the global state as well as enables greater control over the data flow in the application.
If you need to manage a state that is shared between services and components in an app, Eventrix is the best solution available. Similar to a message broker for fronted with an addition allowing to manage the global states, it also enables these elements to communicate through events.
The biggest advantages to REDUX TOOLKIT are:
- CPU 50% EVENTRIX REDUCE CPU USAGE
- FPS 100% EVENTRIX BETTER THAN REDUX TOOLKIT
- JS Heap size 51% EVENTRIX BETTER THAN REDUX TOOLKIT
- Action in time x5 EVENTRIX BETTER THAN REDUX TOOLKIT
Check it yourself using those tools:
- use eslint rules
- write clean code
- unit tests (min 85% of your code should be tested)